78 Sprint Veloce & 79 Mille Miglia

I have a '78 Sprint Veloce parts car and a '79 Sprint Veloce Mille Miglia
Edition which I am restoring.  Due to some unforeseen financial problems,
I am considering putting them both up for sale.  The '78 is nothing more
than a parts car but the '79 is very complete but needs a lot of
reassmbly.  There is no rust on it; I put in a new floor, rockers, rear
lower valence and inside the front fenders.  It still needs paint and
upholstery.  I was thinking about buying some new custom Corbeau seats
for it since they are a local comapny to me and have the appropriate
adapters for the car.  It was my daily driver until I sent it to my
welder for the rust removal (which cost me thousands of $$).  I am
curious if there is any interest out there in these two cars and at what
price.  I live in Utah.  Thanks.

Bret
CBPowelson@domain.elided  OR
ItalCars@domain.elided

'82 Honda Nighthawk CB650SC
'84 Maserati Biturbo
'78 & '79 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloces
'99 VW Golf TDI Automatic  (Daily Driver)