Re: US$ 200 000 Alfetta GTV For Sale......!!!!

I would jump to conclusions so fast.

There was a Alfetta Turbo By Autodelta a few months ago (or last year)
in a Classic Cars or Thoroughbred and Classic Cars mag.
And price was a more down to earth US$20.000 (twenty thousand).

The may not know that..... or they are having trouble with the Zeros...

Regards
Paulo
PS: I'll try to locate the add and post a scan in my web site.
http://homepages.msn.com/CommercialSt/alfame/index.htm