Italia Inter-Americana

Sorry for the off topic post, but I'm not on the I-cars list and have
been asked by a friend if I could dredge up any information on an auto
manufacturer named 'Italia'.  Specifically he is interested in a model
called the 'Interamericana', built sometime in the early 70's.
Anyone know anything about this car or manufacturer?

Alfa related:
I used to have a book by Braden titled something like "Alfa Giulia
History and Restoration" which is apparently no longer in print.  Of
course I lost it somewhere.
Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to sell, or could someone
perhaps direct me to where one could be had?

Ciao tutti,
Peter Kemos
'73 GTV
'89 Verde