Giulia 1600 GT Junior workshop manual

I recently bought a 1975 1600 GT Junior with a 1750 engine installed.
Now after about 3 weeks of ownership things are already starting to
happen - as i expected though.

The whole undercarriage has been completely renovated with new shocks,
springs, brakes and bushings and balls (hm) all around. Also the body
has been completely renovated with all rust removed and new rocker
panels all the way through - yes all three layers.

Anyway - now the clutch has given out and I am sending the car to a guy
who can fix it because I don't have the resources available to me at the
moment.

Now for the question - which workshop manual is the best for this
particular model?

I ordered "Alfa Romeo Giulia 1750/2000 1962-78 Wsm" from Autobooks but I
have heard both good and bad things about it. I am thinking that maybe
the CarDisk CD-ROM would be a good supplement?

This forum - by the way - seems great. I only just joined but I already
got some great info from all of you Alfistas out there.

Jacob Haagerup

'75 Giulia GT 1600 Junior (1750 engine)