Re: GTV6 AC/compressor questions

hi marc, ewe said:
>-what is the grey tube coming from the temperature regulator?
>I assumed it was a fluidic temperature sensor, but it comes out of >the
>heater box, and it looks like it should touch the copper coil >attached to
>the heater valve, and as far as I understand, the >temperature sensor of an
>AC system should touch a cold part of the >system?!
>So basically, what are these grey tube and copper coil for, and where
> >should they go?
dunno if yer referring to the same thing, but on my gtwe6 (w/tropic-aire - the
2nd ewaporator resides under the glove-box), there's a copper coil (from the
expansion walve?), & another metal tube from the a/c switch on the dash (center
panel?) - they both are held to a freon line to the ewaporator, w/a dedicated
clip.  dunno if it's the intake or return line - on my car, the clip was already
in place.  i had to r/r the metal tube from the a/c switch, as i recently
replaced this switch.