Re: 156 rental in spain?

Hi there:

I have been trying to get someone on the phone since Friday to no avail
since it was a big holiday here in Barcelona. Anyway, I've found one
company that rents Alfas here:

Vanguard rent a car

C.Londres 31
Barcelona
08029
Spain

Tlf. +34 934393880
FAX. +34 934108271

They have 156's with the (anemic maybe?) 1.6/120 Hp. engine. No GTV's or
Spiders

Cheers

Antonio Ponce