[none]

Rob, I installed the KV85's on my '74 Spider about 6 months ago and am
pleased with their performance. If there is a improvement in HP I have not
noticed but starting has improved a bit. As far as longevity of the wires
I'd assume they'd outlast any stock wire just because of the pure silicon
wires. The fit was right-on and they look cool under the hood! I think the
cost was around $65.00 but I don't have the reciept handy. Delivery was a
bit long, since they had to make the wires.

Good Luck and go for it!!