[none]

Kim,

>> P.S.  Not only are Alfa owners firm believers in
buy
>> high and sell low, but we tend to spend thousands
of
>> dollars on our cars just before we sell them
>> to increase the selling price by hundreds of
>> dollars.
>>
>> _________________________________
>> Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.

Couldn't help but notice some irony in this. <g>

Regarding the abuse of the English language topics, I
cannot believe how many people fail to distinguish
between the correct usage "your" and "you're" or
"they're", "there" and "their". That sort of stuff is
so basic, yet so many simply don't seem to have a
clue.

Obligatory Alfa content: as of last Tuesday evening, I
am now (for some strange reason) the secretary of the
AROCA in NSW! I know I wasn't feeling too well on that
night, but secretary ??? Whatever I had, it was
nothing compared with the what rest of the membership
must have been suffering.

Obligatory cup-holder content: None of my curent cars
has any cupholders.

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.