Maratona For Sale...

Hey all -

   Was just checking out Alfa stuff on eBay, when I found a GTV6.  Rusty, but runs.  The really cool factor about it is that it's a Maratona edition - and according to the seller, the dash plate "states it is #1 of 110!".

   Unfortunately, I've got no money to buy more cars right now, but it seems someone should rescue the first Maratona ever made. It's at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=165589609

   As usual, I've got no financial interests in this car, etc. etc., blah blah blah.

- -Paul Witek