re: Ferraris for Alfas?

hi quentin, re: gtwe6's ewe asked:
>ok, the impekunious in me asks wats a mild an inexpensive tweek?
=======================
tho many of ewe may be tired of hearing about my 'umble gtwe6, here goes again:
'86 gtwe6, w/the following upgrades:
- -re-built 3.0 w/164 's' cams
- -bmw 528i afm/modified airbox lid for direct bolt-up/k&n filter
- -kirshtein/dimatteo ecu
- -shankle street-sport suspension/sway bars, w/front swaybar reinf. plate
- -225-50-15's mounted on 15x8 2-piece wheels
- -lowered ~2" in front, w/tom zat's eccentric upper control arm bushings
- -milano (75) platinum lsd t/a, lock-up increased to 50%, 1st, 2nd, 3rd gears
litened

i've got ~$7k (usa) into this car, and that includes ~$1k to sort out the a/c.
it'll prolly see ~$1k, if/when stebro ever gets around to offering their
stainless hedders they're always threatening to fab... exhaust is presently 100%
stock...

the car is a blast, for the $$$...  hell, it's a blast, period!  :>)

ciao for now,

dug seed in