Re: Just bought a 164

The only thing you can adjust on the car is toe.  It is very simple.  I did
it myself and therefore it should be an inexpensive job anywhere you go.
Unless you race the car, I recommend a setting of ZERO toe on the front.
Specs are 0 mm to -2 mm.

Rear specs are 4 mm to 6 mm.  Some people recommend zero toe in the rear.  I
prefer the stock settings on the rear.

On the front, I have -2 mm toe out.  It is a little touchy but it handles a
little better.

Regards,

Mark Manzonelli
1991 164S