Just bought a 164

Hi, I finally bought the 164 I have been interested in for months. I drove
it home from Cincinnati to Illinois and validated my belief that it
truly has the most amazing engine ever. (Despite the fact that it is only
a 164L)
I have to get new tires and an allignment. I decided that I do not want to
get the stock P4000's since they are soft compound, and decided to go with
P400's. I am a college student at the University of Illinois and am on
a tight budget. Also I was considering Sears as a source for the
alignment. I have heard poor comments about Sears, but would like to
believe that all Sears are not the same.I would like to know if choosing
Sears is a bad idea. I know that they have a 30 day guarantee on
alignments. Also, are there any specs that I would need to provide them
with? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Karl
'91 164L (Lonely, in central Illinois)