GTV6 Housecleaning

I have some GTV6 goodies I'd like to unload.  Take a look:

- -New (installed, but removed) Shankle downpipes
- -Alternator with regulator
- -Starter
- -Cat
- -TRX rim (good flower planter)
- -Rear vents (paint them to match yer car)
- -Boot carpet
- -Standard ECU (1981)
- -Plenum/Throttle Body
- -AFM/Airbox
- -'85 GTV6 wiring harness, complete, unmarked.

Also, Mike Guliano is now in the gear lightening business; He's in Phoenix.
Merritt is in the bay; from what I've seen their work is both outstanding,
and a real solution to the graunch.  I'm really pleased with Mike's work on
my cluster.

I'm doing Psychology in Montana and trying my best to cope with the new
speed limit.  I still do some high end computer stuff (SCSI/DVD/home
theater); if you need something, let me know and I'll find it or put it
together, cheap.  AMD's Athlon looks like a winner.

Take care.

Craig