Re: alfa-digest V7 #1048

Hi all.  The wooden inserts to the door handles on my '82 spider were
missing when I bought the car.  I just found them the other day and had a
chance to refinish them with some stain and coating spray.  What is the
best adhesive to use to fix the wooden inserts to the plastic door handle?
It looked like the original was some sort of wood glue (very brown), and
that later someone had tried elmers.  So what should I use so that I won't
have to do this again :)  Thanks.

- -Josh

Joshua W. Shaevitz
Department of Physics