Milano Super Sport Suspension

                                          12:41 PM            9/16/99

I just installed the Super Sport front and rear sway bars on my Milano (I =
already had the SS springs installed). As I bought the sways used, there =
was no ant-squeak compound included. There is a noticeable, but not =
horrible squeak, but in my opinion the handling improvement is by far =
worth it. It's somewhat harsher when hitting bumps around town, but very =
flat and composed in turns with excellent turn-in. At an AROC autocross =
last weekend, the car felt much easier to hustle around the cones than =
before, with less understeer - Finally!

I have noticed no squeaking from the front sway bar at all (I put the =
front bar on, drove the car for a few days, then installed the rear bar). =

I may try a synthetic spray grease that has quieted various other squeaky =
parts for me in the past. But the squeak as is would not cause me to =
change my mind about installing a Shankle SS suspension package at all.

Buona Fortuna,

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>