Milano Super Sport Suspension

I ordered the complete Super sport suspension package from AR Ricambi
(sway bars, springs, torsion bars, & Konis). Today one of the local Alfa
mechanics mentioned to me that everyone that he's done the SS package
for hated it because it was noisy. He said it would groan and squeak.
Has anybody had any problems with this? I notice the sway bars come with
anti squeak compound... any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

   -Chip
89 Milano