Spider for sale in Seattle

Spider for sale in Seattle. 1976 spider, black with red interior.
Lowered, Shakle sport springs and Koni shocks. Ported head with one
size over intake valves and 7L cams, exhaust stock valves and euro
cam. Headers and Walker turbo tube muffler. Wes Ingram modified Spica
injection. Roll bar and harnesses. Head freshly shopped. $4500 firm.
I'm looking to replace her with a 750 or 101 series spider. I'm
looking for a relatively rust free car as complete as I can get for
another restoration project. Apparently I forgot how much work the
last project turned out to be and I only finished 2 months ago. I'd
rather find my new project in the NW somewhere as I hate air travel.

Emmo
72 GTV called Miles cause she's 'all blue'
76 Spider looking for a more loving home