Re: Fred and the Vacuum Tank

Oooooh, I'VE been told. :-) In AD v7n1039 Fred wrote:

<<If you're gonna use Italian phrases, it is BUONA NOTTA.>>

Well, goes to show what you get when you pay nothing for something. I used
the universal scrambler on Altavista to translate "Good Night" from English
to Italian and ended up with something that irritated instead of inspired.
Mea culpa, thank you, and nice to have you back on line, Fred!

Fred also went on to suggest looking at and replacing the check valve near
the vapor canister. Several other digesters offered the same or similar
suggestion. Ain't this digest great or what? Now, off to locate the vapor
canister on the new car ...

Hey, how come the hood/bonnet opens backwards?!?!?

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider
'77 Alfetta GT (Identity crisis lessening)
Seattle

PS - To all of our FL digest friends, keep your heads down, find tall ground,
and may you suffer no damage or losses!