RE: Fred and the Vacuum Tank

Fred responded to Tom:
<<If you're gonna use Italian phrases, it is BUONA NOTTA.>>
***
<<Well, goes to show what you get when you pay nothing for something. I used
the universal scrambler on Altavista to translate "Good Night" from English
to Italian and ended up with something that irritated instead of inspired.
Mea culpa, thank you, and nice to have you back on line, Fred!
<snip>
Tom
PS - To all of our FL digest friends, keep your heads down, find tall
ground,
and may you suffer no damage or losses!>>
Dear Fred, and with all due respect, not because your Alfa status, but
because your name is Ferdinando.  I dare to disagree with you on this one,
sorry.  It's *Buona notte*.  Could not find the word *notta*.  Notte is
singular and plural.
Buona fortuna!
Jorge
Redlands, Califorgna