Resto problem

All -
I received an e-mail from a fellow who lives in Jackson Hole, WY.  His Alfa
is in pieces and, I believe, resides in Austin, TX.  The body/paint guy has
not worked on the car in an appropriate manner since the early 70s.  Steve
would like some ideas of where he might be able to relocate the car (pieces)
and have the work done.  Does anybody have any suggestions for him?
Steve contacted me first on Saturday, with his tale of woe.  Today he replied
that he just got word that the bodyguy was found dead (drugs/alcohol?).  I
don't know if that will complicate matters, but it would be nice if he could
just pick up the pieces and get on with having his car restored.  I
recommended that he subscribe to the list and ask some questions on his own,
but in the interim, if you care to reply directly, please do so.  His name is
Steve Schulz and he can be reached at: schulz@domain.elided

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, WA
1987 Spider "VELOCE"