Milano Verde

Reluctantly I'm putting my 89' Milano Verde up for sale.
The car has been a
joy to own and drive, but unfortunately, my garage (and
pocketbook) is too
small to accommodate both classic motorcycles and an
Italian car.  Tough
decision.

My question to follow digesters: what is a reasonable
asking price for a near
pristine Milano?

Snip>>>>>>>

Rob,

Disregard what you might hear on the digest about value.  Those guys are
all kidders.  A car such as you describe would be worth around $500, but
since you are a Digesti I'm willing to go $600.  Is cash O.K.?

#;^)

Al Fista