A few questions to the collective...

Don

Re the 4.5 x 15 wheels. In my opinion these look terrific and there is no
other steel wheel that looks quite the same c.f.  the 5.5 x 14s fitted to
the later 105s oops! and 115s. I had the 15 inch wheels widened by 2 inches
and then ran 195-60 Pirelli P6 tyres on them. Result was a very pleasing,
authentic but more aggressive look. Only problem is that the widened steels
are so much heavier compared with genuine magnesium wheels but for street
driving they are great. I have a photo of the car with these wheels,
somewhere, and can email it to you if you're interested.

Les in Wellington, New Zealand - the country about to be overrun by US
security flatfeet ......