Carrello Headlight Covers

When I bought my used 73' Spider the previous owner had begun a headlight
cover install. The headlights were mounted BEHIND the sheet metal. I
bought new plastic covers as the ones he included (sitting in the trunk)
were yellowed and had a a couple of the plastic tabs broken off. I made
my own trim rings from some sheet aluminum and cleaned them up nice with
a Dremel tool. The factory rings don't work well as they are too large
once the covers are in place. I also built up a bead of silicone around
the covers to get a snug fit to the sheet metal and relatively water
tight seal. I also cleaned up the silicone with the sanding bit with the
Dremel tool.

- -Marty
73'Spider

Marty Stuczynski                                             offcon6@domain.elided