anyone wanna drive a duetto from va to ct?

hi all,

ron bought that '67 duetto i posted that was f/s last weekend. (?!?)  think the
seller owes me a finder's fee?  :>)   now he needs someone to drive it up to
lime rock, ct from williamsburg, va this weekend.  his posts aren't getting thru
to the digest, so i'm forwarding this for him.

any takers