RE: AD #1009, Web site of Centro Internazionale Guida Sicura

In Alfa Digest No. 1009 Jorge searches for CIGS's web site.

I cut out the article from my homepage describing "Italian centre for
safe driving" (il Centro Internazionale Guida Sicura). In addition, now
the site has also English version.

Rajko Sabo, Ljubljana, Slovenia
come.to/rajko.sabo.si <http://come.to/rajko.sabo.si>

Sportsmanship serving the safety
Each year more than 3.500 people register for the courses at CIGS
("Italian Centre for Safe Driving"), more than 2.000 salesmen and owners
of the Alfa Romeo offices attend the course. More than 20.000 fans of
sports & safety driving participate at the weekend "test- drive". To
fulfil growing demands for safety of the drivers, the Italian Centre for
Safe Driving proposes new objectives and launches new initiatives and
new courses, this year, too, and even more safe. Information and advices
on how to "drive safely" are at your disposal at the address:
http://www.guidasicura.com/ <http://www.guidasicura.com/> .
It is in Italian, but look at the Gallery!

CIGS