Spider Rear Deck Emblem Replace

	I have a replacement rear deck Emblem for my 93 Spider Veloce.
	This is an a "stick-on" emblem.
	How to remove the existing one without trashing the paint?
	How do I clean and prep the area under the emblem?
	What is the best adhesive to apply the new one? 3-M #08061 or
something
	else?

	Also ... what is the best adhesive for working with rubber door
	mouldings?

	Thanks!
	Rob Favali
	Manchester CT

	Robert;

	The easiest way is to use a heavy fishing line and a heat gun or
hair dryer. Heat the emblem with the heat gun/hair dryer to soften the glue
and than use the fish line between the emblem and the lid and pull the line
completely under the emblem to cut the glue loose.

	I used a clear GE sealant that you use to seal around a bathroom tub
or shower. I don't remember exactly the type but it is said on the tube it
can be used as an adhesive. I put mine on three years ago and it's still on
in this Houston heat. I've also used it to adhere other things together
around the house.

	Ralph Fetsch
	Houston, Texas

	91 Spider Veloce w/auto 1678,000+ miles