Modified alignment figures question.

This is a reposting.  My original message was in a very large digest posting
and may have been lost in the girth of it all.
 Can anyone out there share their wisdom, experience, and opinions on the
subject of modified alignment and tire pressure guide lines for modified
suspensions?
    As we install performance components to replace OEM parts, we can no
longer refer to the OEM specifications.  I am pleased with the few changes I
have made on my spider, but wonder if my alignment figures and tire pressures
are taking full advantage of, or complimenting the changes I have made.  For
instance, I have installed Rugh springs which lowered the car 1" front and
rear, and the heaver front and rear anti sway bars from AR Ricambi.  Also,
larger tires, 195 65 R14 Bridgstone Eagers, were added to complicate the tire
pressure issue.  I am enjoying all of these changes and have noticed better
control and traction.
    Adjustable A arms will be added before my next alignment, however I'm
looking for feedback from those with experience before installing them
     I am sure that there would be two general classifications for figures
that would be optimum for these changes, track, or spirited road driving.
What do you guys think?

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Ricky Rodosta
Eugene  OR