RE: Spider dash cracking

	>The dashboard on my 74 spider is in beautiful shape, and I'd like
	>keep it that way. So if there is any way to do some preventive
maintenance I'd be more
	>than grateful if anyone could tell me.

When I converted my '72 Spider to RHD, it required a whole new dashboard;
fabricated in fibreglass and then "shrinked" with black vinyl - it looks
perfect. I was then told that the best way to keep the dash like new was to
occasionally "feed it" Baby Oil!

Might be bollocks, but I sensed the information came from someone who should
know.

Cheers

Andrew A
Wellington, NZ