custom plates

The topic of custom plates come up now and gain. How
vain!
I am soliciting feedback on the following idea:

I would like to have a plate that says: ALFAMALE, but
it is one character too many. You tell me, what is
closest (in terms of cognition) of the available
choices?:

ALFAML
ALFMALE
ALFA M
ALFAMLE
ALPHMLE

WARNING:

and you will better not be thinking about getting
these before I do if you are in CA, or I will find you
and glue a propeller emblem to your pride and joy when
you park it at the local watering hole !

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

74 Spider (ALFRSCO)
82 GTV6 3.0 (ALFORZA)