164 Timing Marks

I recently replaced my timing belt and tensioner on my wife's 92 164L.
Could someone please tell me what the correct timing alignment for the
crankshaft is?  I see an indented line on the toothed pulley.  On the engine
block, I see a casting flange at about 11 o'clock.  Is this the correct
alignment for TDC?  I question myself because I expected the Crankshaft
Position Sensor to be lined up with the gap in the toothed pulley at TDC,
and it is not.  Your help would be greatly appreciated as my wife is getting
tired of driving my beater Milano!  Thanks

Andy Happel
GTV6 3.0
164 L
Papa Milano