RE: Italian and French Car Show on Nov 7

Peter in LA asks;

"If I'm not mistaken there was a post a couple weeks ago about a French a=
nd
Italian car meet/show comming up in Van Nuys (Los Angeles area).  I think
they had a web page.  If anyone has any info please let me know."

To which Jay responded:
"Yes, Peter, there is such an event. It is held in the Autumn.  The
information
that I have indicates that it will held on 15 November.  I have a website
address, below, but have not been there, so I don;t know for sure if it
works
or not.  Best o' luck.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/6887/

I might also add that this is the site of the Autumn AROSC Concours, the
last
of the year.  Not all Alfas take part in the Concours (yrs trly included)
but
last year we had near 50 Alfa Romeos on the lawn.

ALL Southern California Alfa owners and lovers are invited, nay, encourag=
ed,
to attend."
Jay and Peter and all in So Cal.
the meet is on Nov 7, 1999 and this is the web address (I just checked it=
):
http://www.FranceandItaly.com
This will be my first, so I'll see you all.

Jorge Mazlumian
Redlands, CA
e-mail:=A0 mailto:jmazl@domain.elided
Home page: http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/2035/alfa.htm