RE: Milano steering

Mike,

Don't be offended if this is too basic but since it recently happened to me
and you didn't mention that it was OK on your car... are the rack hold-down
bolts tight?  My car started wandering during straight line driving and
quickly got worse.  Turned out the rack was loose, and it was very obvious
when I jacked up the front end and yanked on one wheel while watching the
rack move side-to-side!  Tightening those bolts is no fun - and gave me an
appreciation for just how ugly replacing the rack would be.

Good luck - I hope it's that simple for you.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO