voltage light

In my earlier post I had mentioned blipping the accelerator
to bring up the revs after a cold start.  I had forgotten
to mention the possibility of a low idle speed, or where
there is a possible problem in the idle circuitry resulting
in a lower-than-normal idle when cold.  Bringing up the revs
turns on the charging circuit.  One more thing to check.

Fred di Matteo sent me some e-mail on how to correct this.
Excellent suggestion, and I'll post it if he has no
objections.

Cheers
Lawrence

86 33 1.5 QV (for sale)