Going live....

Im guessing Im not the only one on this list thats online more than 2h aday.
Mabye we should get some sort of live communication going..
Like an official alfa digest IRC channel..
Or mabye Micheal Harris would be interested in adding a chat room to his page.
I suggest a channel on Efnet, #alfadigest would be simple enough..

For you Alfa gurus and GTV6 owners out there (especielly swedish ones) my UIN is
 15063320 and to you guys who doesn\'t have ICQ...   get it.

Mattias Eliason
Sweden
\'84 GTV6