Re: Going live....

At 10:27 PM 8/26/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Mabye we should get some sort of live communication going..
>Like an official alfa digest IRC channel..

while i've briefly considered putting an IRC server on krusty, for the
moment, there is actually a chat room (web/cgi based) on
/;
remember to select alfa from the drop down list of rooms, in addition to
giving the other info. also remember to use frames, and to set a refresh
interval of perhaps 15-25 seconds. i really should tweak the defaults...

you guys will have to schedule times, as otherwise you'll get awfully
lonely in there...

richard