Enjoy Life (some Alfa content)

Jorge -

I think what you are asking is, are Alfa owners, those who are really into
their cars and driving, are they connoisseurs?) in their other tastes as well.

I would think that there is a high correlation between the two.  If you don't
want an appliance of an automobile, why have that in other parts of your life
as well.  I would love to have state of the art avery thing, but I have limits
on what I can afford, and what I can keep track of.

Just for kicks,

Turntable - Systemdek IIx with Audiocraft and Ortofon MC200 with Ortofon head amp
Power amp - Moscode 300 hybrid tube/MOS-FET
Pre amp - Moscode Minuet (all tube)
Speakers - KEF Cantatas (No room for the Quad ESLs, damn!)
Cassette - Aiwa 8900U - discrete 3-head
Open reel (from the before-time) Technics 1500 1/2 track iso-loop

I've been at it for a while, selling the good stuff, worked my way through
college.  Been out of it for a bit, as my "real" career, my vocation, has
taken over from my avocation.

Still love to sit back with a good glass of wine to compliment some wonderful
music.  Get lost in the experience.

Sort of like driving.  Become one with the car and truly experience the
totality of the driving experience.  That, by the way was what got me into
motorcycling.  I went to buy a car that I thought was affordable (an old
Elan).  The prices had gone through the roof, so I ended up with what I could
afford, a Honda CX500.  That wasn't quite right for me, so I switched to
Yamaha.  That was a true disaster, so I bought a used Moto Guzzi while the Yam
was in the shop.  It was cute, but too small, physically, so I eventually
ended up with a Cagiva/Ducati.  It was a motorcycle that communicated with me.
 We work together.  AGain, sounds a lot like the experiences others have
written about with their Alfas.

Getting involved with life's experiences.

THAT's what it all has in common.

Good wine; good stereos; cameras; cars; you name it.  I even bet we tend to be
particular about the people we associate with.

Enjoy life

Good thought for the day

Jay Negrin
AROSC