RE: Enjoy Life (some Alfa content)

<<...... AGain, sounds a lot like the experiences others have
<<written about with their Alfas.
<<
<<Getting involved with life's experiences.
<<
<<THAT's what it all has in common.
<<
<<Good wine; good stereos; cameras; cars; you name it.  I even bet we tend
to be
<<particular about the people we associate with.
<<
<<Enjoy life
<<
<<Good thought for the day
<<
<<Jay Negrin
********************
Right on Jay!
the true definition of an Alfista is evolving very nicely.  Perhaps there is
an obscure genetic trait.
And regarding: "I even bet we tend to be particular about the people we
associate with.", well, I've been associated with a 3/4 Italian, for the
last 32 years, she's just as red blooded as a Jano's motore and Bertone
couldn't have designed anything more beautiful.
Jorge
PS (anybody heard of the book titled "Zen and the art of motorcycle repair"?
Familiar, ain't it?