CR2016 Batteries for Infrared Alarm Transmitrers

I have a '95 164LS with the optical infrared transmitter. They use two CR2016 batteries at the
rate of at least one set per year. I have variously found them expensive and/or hard to find.

I recently got a close-out deal on 100 of them. I figured I'd keep a 10 year supply for myself and
share the rest of them at alightly above break-even price.

For US$1.00 and a stamped envelope you can have two of them delivered to your doorstep anywhere in
the US. Overseas, please ask about shipping costs. I will consider foreign currency or bottles of
Chianti.

They are mixed "Sanyo" and "Hitachi-Maxell" brand. They've been on the shelf quite awhile, and
have a very thin tarnish on them. I sampled two of them by rubbing them with a pure cotton
cleaning device (my shirt) for a few seconds and popping them in the transmitter. Works fine.
That's about all the warranty I can offer. If you want to gamble and try two, write me off-line
for where to send your George Washington.

Ciao!
Karl