Alfa Corse badges and 156 US potential

IAP's current catalog has the Alfa Corse badges in stock,  approx ten
bucks each with adhesive backing, I purchased two of em and placed
them on Tazio's flanks,  just for fashion's sake.

In a way, I may agree with most of Dave Mericle's points on the poor
prospects of having US 156s.  But I don't think American Alfisti are
all that cheap,  I think they are quicker at ascertaining market value
for a car than others, or rather, would not pay more than market
value.  For example, what is the current market on GTV6s and Milanos?
 Damn low, wherever one looks.  Its a good thing the Alfisti and
Digesti are snapping them up instead of allowing them to be crushed.
Let's look at it this way:   since Alfa (or Flea aht)  will not
return, then all the American Alfisti are actively creating a living,
dynamic museum for the marque.  And if thatso, then, heck,  shouldn't
we get a little more support from Alfa in terms of parts
availability??

As far as the 156 goes,  Dave, it will have to be a case of:  Show me
the Car,  then, I will show you the Money.

Ciao,  Jay