Holiday Notes and Enamel Badges

I just got back from two weeks in Northern France (Brittany and Normandy)
and can report that sales of Alfa Romeos there are very strong.

The 156 is very popular, more so than the UK, and 166's are not uncommon.
There are also plenty of 145/146, with a sprinkling of 33, 75 and 155 for
good measure. I only saw one Spider, a late series four, registered in
Germany. Unfortunately, no real classics, not even a 105.

Whilst in a toy shop in St.Malo (the walled citadel is well worth a visit)
looking at the diecast models, I noticed a dusty card with a few enamel pins
(badges). I managed to extract it from behind a display where it had lain
for some time, and there was a solitary AR cross and serpent 'Alfa Romeo,
Auto Club De France' inscribed round the outside. The lady shop owner
charged me 25 francs, that's 2 pounds 60 pence Stirling, about 4 dollars
US - a bargain I recon.

When I got back and read through the digests, I came across Karls request
for help, regarding Renamel Limited. I checked the UK yellow pages and came
up with the following:

    Renamel Badges Ltd
    Cumberland Rd, Stanmore
    Middlesex
    HA7 1QH
    England
    Telephone: (00 44) 181 204 9522, Mobile: (00 44) 421 610696
    Fax: (00 44) 181 206 1318

    Days Open: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
    Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, Cash/Cheque
    MANUFACTURERS OF BADGES AND EMBLEMS OF QUALITY FOR CARS PINS KEYFOBS
    PAPERWEIGHTS STICKERS AND NAMEPLATES. WE WORK IN METAL PLASTIC AND PVC
OUR
    PERSONNEL RANGE COME WITH A WIDE SELECTION OF FITTINGS.

I also got the follwing website:

http://www.martex.co.uk/bpma/0584.htm

Hope this is of some help Karl, and anyone else out there.

The usual disclaimers apply, I have no interest or connection with this
company.

Regards,

Ian