Milano Automatic

Someone recently asked about finding a Milano automatic.  There is one currently on e-bay with a little over one
day left on the auction.  It says 66,000 miles, is red (pictures look good).
If I hadn/t recently been downsized out of a job I would be bidding on this.  The sellers phone number is listed,
be careful!  I have an adventure with a Milano I bought off e-bay that you don't want to hear but this could be
good.  E-mail me off line if you want free (and worth it) advice on e-bay auctions.
Better hurry and good luck!
Oh yeah, no financial interest on this.