spider radio wiring

My brother gave me his old cd player to replace the audiovox radio in my
87 spider.  My question is on properly wiring the radio.  The previous
installation was not done correctly, as the radio will not keep presets
after the car is shut down and the clock is always reset at each start up.
My question is how should the radio be wired?  What fuses should the
"always on" and "only on with the ignition" leads be attached to?
Thanks,
Chris
Miami, Fl