Re: spider radio wiring

Chris,

Look for a yellow wire coming from the radio, that is usuallty the one =
that has the 'direct power' from the battery. Pull it all the way out to =
the battery. I always splice the red (main power, via the ignition) and =
the yellow (keep the information power) and pull both directly to the =
battery and install a 20 amp fuse in the engine compartment. This means =
that you have to turn the radio off manually when you leave the car, but =
also that you can have ir playing when you are waiting for your better =
half :-)

Best regard,

Henrik Johansen, ARA
San Francisco, CA
71 GTV
74 Spider
75 GTJ

> My question is how should the radio be wired?  What fuses should the
> "always on" and "only on with the ignition" leads be attached to?
> Thanks,
> Chris=20
> Miami, Fl
>=20