GTV-6 in LA Boneyard

Digestisti -

In my continuing effort to keep Alfa parts away from the car crushers, I
present the following public service announcement:

On a business junket to LA this week, I took a side trip to the U Pick
Parts foreign car boneyard at Tuxford and the I-5 in the San Fernando
Valley of Los Angeles (California, USA).

Most interesting thing found:  a black GTV-6, 2.5 liter, with a remarkably
intact engine, intake system, and other plumbing under hood.  Most of the
cars in this boneyard are missing heads, engines, etc. seemingly before
they even reach this final resting place, but the engine in this car looked
as though you could turn the key and start it tommorrow (except for the
pulled plug wires).  Lotsa good parts there for cheap!  Hurry, hurry hurry,
getcha pahts here.....

Also spied a Fiat 124 roadster, engine also intact, and a Fiat 131 sedan
for those of you into that other Italian marque.  Oh, and the usual Fiat X
1/9s (they must have sold a billion of those things).

Happy hunting!

Regards,

Herb Spitz (hunting this time for BMW parts for a buddy of mine and Audi
parts for my panzerwagen)
Phoenix, AZ
78 Spider (daily driver in the desert heat [gasp!] since the Audi died)
69 GTV (undergoing sheet metal restoration)
87 Audi 5000 Turbo (died last week of unknown causes - I'll be
troubleshooting this weekend)