164 S or Integrale

Hi All,
I'm looking at changing cars. A change of circumstance
means that I may need to do a lot more miles and I'm
considering two options. 1) Sell the 3.0 164 and buy a
deisel for the daily driver and look at an Integrale for
fun, the prices are down to 7K GBP for a 16v 1990 and it
seems like a good buy.
Option 2) My local dealer has a 164 Cloverleaf (S) with 53K
miles 1995 for 8K GBP which seems good value for money.
What I want advice on is what additional things should I
look at on the S/C-leaf 164 other than belt tensioner,
steering rack and A arm bushes etc. etc. that I already
know about on the 1992 164. Do the stepper motors still go
wrong on the later cars and what should I be looking for
with the adjustable shocks.
Alternatively what experience do people have of the
Integrale, what are the arm and leg expenses that I should
be looking for . Obviously the Integrale would be a weekend
fun car and I wondered if anyone who had experience of it
would consider it worth the pain of driving a diesel all
week rather than the kind of inbetween option of the 164
all the time.
Regrds
Mike Salter