RE: 164 S or Integrale

Mike,

Definitely go for the S. I had a 3.0 V6 for a year, then bought a '92 S. The
steppers have just gone (ouch) - good timing, in this hot summer - other
than that, It's been good; Mind you, I bought it from the local Alfa dealer
who sold it when new, and has serviced it ever-since.

Be warned though: fuel economy is worse than the lusso. After clattering
around in a (fiesta) diesel all week, I'm glad to get into the alfa - decent
seats etc.,

Did you manage to get a wing mirror ?

Simon