Re: Milano radiator fan & AC

Ralph,
The milano Reciever/Dryer has a pressure switch that controls both the compressor and
the fan. The fan will be turned on when the pressure gets too high. The compressor will
be shut down if the pressure exceeds the maximum or if it falls below the minimum.
Mine didn't cycle like that ... perhaps the system is overcharged? Or maybe it's ok...
not sure.

My heater fan sometimes does not come on in position one also. It's probably a
tired motor, but you could try checking the resistors that step down the voltage.
they are behind the cover over the driver's feet.

BTW, how is the A/C working after replacing compressor and expansion valve?
- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Alfa Parts for sale: http://home.att.net/~c.verrilli/cbvparts.htm