Re: alfa-digest V7 #973

ian evans wrote
>Don't you know it ran flawlessly
>today...  Was yesterday some kind of Italian holiday or something?  I
>guess if it doesn't show up again I won't worry, but still....

Ian:

Oh, don't worry - it WILL show up again.  That's the fun of intermittant
problems.  Maybe it will wait for another hot day, maybe it will be
again next year on St. Boniface day (or whatever), but they never go
away.  The best you can hope for is that they become more
frequent, and as such, easier to diagnose.

Look at it on the bright side: Now you'd have an excuse to not lend
your Alfa to anyone else - "Oh, I couldn't let you drive it - it's been
mis-behaving lately".  Sometimes quirks are good.

Jay

GO Besic Brothers at Bonneville !!!!!!!!!