Re: suddenly dead

Ian,
 Had very same symptoms on my gtv6. While running down the fwy the car
just quit. Depressed the clutch and released and she fired right up. Ran
fine the rest of the day. However the problem resurfaced again a few
days later and got worse as time went on. First thing I suspected was
the dual relay at the firewall. I opened the flap at the airflow meter
and could hear the relay activate so I figured it was working ok. Wrong!
After some ghost chasing and the situation deteriorating I went back to
the relay and just happen to notice it felt unusualy hot. Swithched it
out an all is fine again.
 Incidently, I have a switch under my dash installed by the PO that
bypasses all the electrical components that control the fuel pump. Its
simply a direct hot line to the pump thats a last ditch in the event
that airflow meter fails or the relay dies. It works and got me home.

Tony

Anthony Licalzi
Hemet, Ca, USA