		Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:22:34 -0400
		From: Dana Loomis <dloomis@domain.elided>
		Subject: 1750 changes

		Questions come up from time to time about the timing of a
series of changes
		in the 105 series Alfas that occurred some time during the
production run
		of the 1750 series.  The changes for each model are listed
in the January
		1970 issue of Il Quadrifoglio in an article titled "Programa
70" that
		describes the full product line for that year.  I've listed
the changes by
		model, paraphrasing the original Italian using common
English terms where
		possible.

		1750 GT Veloce
		- -Dual braking circuit, pedals, air intake, exterior
lights, warning lights,
		wipers, and steering wheel as in the berlina, plus:
		- -Rear accommodations enlarged and improved
		- -Front and rear seats of new design
		- -Front seats have adjustable headrests and advance
automatically for better
		access to the rear
		- -New bumpers with rubber overriders

		Dana Loomis